- Posted by admin
- On January 10, 2017
MONDAY, 13th MARCH 2017
- Origin and scientific base of these two big product families: what are they? and how are each one of them used in gastronomy?
- Culinary contents contrasted with scientific knowledge.
- Innovative uses of flours and starches in gastronomy.
Teachers: Pere Castells y Pere Planagumà.
- Date: 13 March, Monday.
- Time: 16:00-19:00 h.
- Price: 90,00€ + IVA.
- Where: Gastrocultura Mediterránea, C/ Príncep Jordi, 1 – 5, Barcelona 08014.
- Course Manual & Attendance Diploma.
- Class Size: Max. 12 PAX.
If you are interested on this course, please contact us.