Beautifully presented in an elegant Perspex slipcase, these volumes an essential addition, to the shelves of anyone interested in the creative process and modern gastronomy. elBulli 2005-2011
is a unique opportunity to uncover the secrets of the world’s most-innovative kitchen and to go in depth into the way of working of a highly creative cooking team, lead by Ferran Adrià, Albert Adrià and Juli Soler.
A work that brilliantly completes the General Catalogue of elBulli, an in-depth review of his kitchen and creative process.
- Written by elBulli team, this work is the result of an exhaustive analysis of all restaurant production since 2005.
- It contains all the recipes from 2005 to 2011, explained in detail and with indications related to season, temperature, family, cutlery and the way to taste them.
- The last volume explores the evolutionary analysis of the restaurant and the dishes created during this period, looking in depth at how new products, techniques and technologies helped the elBulli team to redefine modern gastronomy.
- A unique chance to own a valuable archive of a restaurant that, for decades has been considered the best restaurant in the world.
- A vital moment of change in the history of cuisine, which has a huge impact on its future.
- An entire culinary experience in a box; 7 volumes with every single recipe, technology and innovation. A giant collection weighing 18 kilograms, presented in its own Perspex slipcase.
elBulli 2005-2011 is made up of seven volumes, six of them with the recipes of the six seasons (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010-2011) and another that includes the evolutionary analysis during all this period. The recipes’ volumes comprise a catalogue of colour photographs for each dish and detailed recipes explaining how to create every component, as well as the plating, finish and presentation process of each one of them. Following the unique structure of the elBulli menu, the catalogue of each year is divided in cocktails, snacks, tapas, pre-desserts, desserts and morphings. In all, over 750 recipes are presented, each gorgeously illustrated with colour photography and explained in detail by elBulli team.
- Hardback Format: 315 × 240 mm 7 volumes, 2.720 pages
- Number of images: 1400
- Slipcase: Acrylic
- Weight: 18 kg ISBN: 978 0 7148 7325 1
- Publication date: November 2016