For jams, marmalades and jellies.
It is a fibrous carbohydrate extracted from critics and apples. For a good dispersion, use a small percentage of dextrose.
It is a gluten free product and, therefore, suitable for celiac.
Characteristics and uses:
- Use: Mix with saccharose or other type of carbohydrates and put into the liquid.
- Gelling conditions: high amount of sugar (over 50 ºBx or more) and high acidity (below pH 3,7).
- It can withstand high temperatures (thermostable).
- Suggested ratio for gelled products: 10-20g/kg of fruit.
- Available in packs of 600g and 150g.
More information: Texturizers Courses