For low calorie, eco-friendly jams, marmalades and jellies.
It is a fibrous carbohydrate extracted from critics or apples.
It is a gluten free product and, therefore, suitable for celiac.
Characteristics and uses:
- Use: Mix with saccharose or other carbohydrates and put into the liquid.
- Gelling conditions: it sets with a smaller amount of sugar (above 24 ºBx) and little acidity (around pH 4 or more). Gelification improves with calcium.
- It is a thermoreversible gel.
- It can be used to obtain certified organic and ecologic products.
- Suggested ratio for gelled products: 10-20g/kg of fruit.
- Available in packs of 600 g and 150 g.
More information: Texturizers Courses