For coating sauces, creams and coatings.
Fibrous carbohydrate, extracted from critics and apples, combined with dextrose for a good dispersion, salts for a slow gelification and calcium to improve the whole process.
It is a gluten free product and, therefore, suitable for celiac.
Characteristics and uses:
- Use: Mix with saccharose or other carbohydrates and put into the liquid.
- It sets at 25 ºBx. For better results, increase this ratio. Optimum conditions are achieved between pH 3,5-3,7.
- It is thermoreversible. It resists well freezing and thawing processes.
- Suggested ratio for gelled products: 10-20 g/kg of fruit.
- Available in packs of 600 g and 150 g.
More information: Texturizers Courses