Ideal for instant cold or hot thickening, obtaining sauces, creams and purées..
It is a fibrous carbohydrate obtained from the fermentation of Xanthomonas Campestris bacterias. The resultant product is a gum with extraordinary thickening properties.
Particularly suitable for thickening cold drinks. The achieved texture is very elastic texture and easy to swallow. On top, is it is very suitable for thickening cold products, as a stabiliser for emulsions, gas retention and suspension effect (solids suspended in liquids).
What really makes a difference with Xanthän Instant is that it is easy to disperse. You do not need to use a stick blender.
Characteristics and uses:
- Presented in fine powder.
- Soluble in hot and cold, it does not lose its thickening properties, even when applying hot temperature. It resists well freezing and thawing processes.
- Shake gently and leave to hydrate.
- Suggested ratio for thickening: 15-20 g/l.
- Available in packs of 450g and 90g.
More information: Texturizers Courses