For thickening cold and hot, achieving sauces, creams and purées.
It is a fibrous carbohydrate obtained from the bacterial fermentation of Xanthomonas campestris. The resultant product is a gum with excellent thickening properties.
Particularly suitable for thickening cold drinks. The achieved texture is very elastic and easy to swallow. On top, it is very suitable for thickening cold products, as a stabiliser for emulsions, gas retention and suspension effect (solids suspended in liquids).
Extremely efficient. . A 600 g pack is enough to thicken around 150 litres of juice.
Characteristics and uses:
- Presented in fine powder.
- Soluble in hot and cold. It does not lose its thickening properties, even when applying hot temperature. It resists well freezing and thawing processes.
- Shake gently and leave to hydrate. Strong shaking will speed up the process, but it may create air and slow down the thickening process.
- Suggested ratio for thickening: 2-5 g/l.
- Available in packs of 600g and 135g.
More information: Cursos de texturizantes