- Posted by Gastrocultura
- On January 10, 2017
MONDAY, 3rd APRIL 2017
Víctor Quintillà and Pere Castells present an innovative technique for salting fish and meat. This discovery lowers the salt content, maintains the preservation of raw foods and improves taste and texture.
- Keeping consistency when adding salt.
- Improving service avoiding having to add salt.
- Softening texture.
- Improving appearance: eg. redder color in some meats.
- Standardize the process, to make it reproducible.
- Using juices left in the sous vide bags with the certainty they wont’ be too salty.
- Systematizing the salting process combined with cooking.
- Better marking fish and meat.
Teachers: Pere Castells and Victor Quintillà.
- Date: 3rd APRIL, MONDAY.
- Time: 16:00-19:00 h.
- Price: 90,00€ + IVA.
- Where: Gastrocultura Mediterránea, C/ Príncep Jordi, 1 – 5, Barcelona 08014.
- Course Manual & Attendance Diploma.
- Class Size: Max. 12 PAX.
If you are interested on this course, please contact us.