- Posted by Gastrocultura
- On January 10, 2017
MONDAY, 27th MARCH 2017
- Deepening into texturizers: a review of its origin and scientific basis; What they are? and what they are used for?
- Gelling agents, thickeners and emulsifying agents.
- Culinary contents contrasted with scientific knowledge.
- The latest uses of texturizers in gastronomy.
- Course aimed at professionals of the gastronomy with previous experience with texturizers or students who have completed the Introduction to Texturizers.
Teacher: Pere Castells.
- Date: 27th MARCH, MONDAY.
- Time: 16:00-19:00 h.
- Price: 90,00€ + IVA.
- Price for the participants in the Course of Introduction: 85,00 €.
- Where: Gastrocultura Mediterránea, in Príncep Jordi street, 1 – 5, Barcelona 08014.
- Course Manual & Attendance Diploma.
- Class Size: Max. 12 PAX.
If you are interested on this course, please contact us.