- Posted by Gastrocultura
- On January 10, 2017
MONDAY, 20th MARCH 2017
- Scientific and practical difference between both processes, and the most current devices available for professionals: Ezidri FD 1000 and Coolvacuum LyoCook.
- Organoleptic characteristics of dehydrated and freeze-dried foods.
- Textures, conservation, traditional and cutting-edge applications of dehydrated and freeze-dried foods.
- The purpose of dehydrated and freeze-dried foods: an integral and fundamental part of recipes or as accessory and decorative elements, and to use perishable ingredients.
- Environmental impact and sustainability of the dehydration and lyophilisation process, with the equipment currently in the market.
- Traditional and high cuisine recipes and freeze-drying (“Vendée Globe” experience – a sailing journey around the world, alone).
Teachers: Pere Castells and Pere Planagumà.
- Date: 20th March, MONDAY.
- Time: 16:00-19:00 h.
- Price: 90,00€ + IVA.
- Where: Gastrocultura Mediterránea, in Príncep Jordi street, 1 – 5, Barcelona 08014.
- Course Manual & Attendance Diploma.
- Class Size: Max. 12 PAX.
If you are interested on this course, please contact us.